Monday, February 13, 2006

A bit of excitement

When I posted last, I made the comment that I can always find something new and exciting to write about. Well I didn't think it would come so quick. Just a few minutes after closing the post, all the excitement started. Two men were shot outside of our apt. It happened just a few doors down. No details really. We didn't hear or see a thing. The first we knew of it, were the red flashing lights of two fire trucks, two ambulances, and about six police cars all screaming into the complex. Of course being in an apartment every one's first thoughts were fire, and I quickly looked around for my shoes wondering what to grab first if the flames were to spread. It only took a few seconds for us to realize it was more than that. The police are still here and were all night trying to piece together what happened.
The last we heard the gunman was not either of them men shot..Scary thought, that someone with a gun is running around..Gee, just when I thought life was dull..It never fails.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

That sounds like a disconcerting night! Not the sort of excitement I personally would chose. Looking forward to more interesting news, hopefully of a safer nature for you!

February 14, 2006 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home