Thursday, December 14, 2006

Getting Crafty

Cinnamon Ornaments
Makes: 10

Note: These are NOT edible! I am sharing this recipe because they make wonderful gifts. They also would make your house smell heavenly if you make these for your tree.
1 c Applesauce
1 oz Cinnamon
1 oz Ground cloves
1 oz Ground nutmeg
1 oz Ground ginger
Cinnamon for cutting board

Combine ingredients to make a stiff dough. Roll out on board dusted with ground cinnamon. Cut with cookie cutters of your choice. Put hole in top for string. Lay out flat to dry. Turn over every 12 hours until completely dry

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet these do smell good. Remind me to make some when I get my own house.

December 14, 2006 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Mmmm, they must smell divine.
Could they be dried in a very low oven, to make the process quicker ?? I might make some, thank.
Have a great weekend.
Take care, Meow

December 16, 2006 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home