Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Friday


Happy Friday Everyone.
It is my long weekend to work. Tonight until ten. Back in the morning for breakfast with the managers. (I got invited to this but not sure why since I am not a manager..and no I don't think I'm getting promoted, nor do I want to. I like being little old me hanging up clothes and ringing up sales) Work tomorrow until 6ish, and then back first thing Sunday until 6. Then again Monday night till 9, with another day off finally coming on Tues. Whew...
I'm sure I will find time to blog in between, but until then enjoy your day.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

All work and no play makes Autumn a dull girl. lol

June 29, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Those managers wanna pick your brain for idea's or at least my last employer's would do that...I was always duh...pass the pastries please...lmbo!!
That is a beautiful lilly!
:)

June 29, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Friday to you too:-) Ugh, what a bummer that you have to work this weekend...as for the breakfast with the managers, hey it's free food so enjoy! lol xox

June 29, 2007 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Working weekends is tough, sometimes, but I like that I can have a day off while everyone else is working!

June 29, 2007 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Friday to you to.

Maybe they want to make you c.e.o of the store you work at.

June 29, 2007 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

my Saturday is nearly over, so I guess yours is just beginning.. hope you get some play time..
oh lord, I have to write my very first spell!

June 30, 2007 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Have a good Friday Autumn...even though you have to work. I just started having weekends off last week...but my job only takes an hour a day so its not to bad...lol

June 30, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home