Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday

Remember a couple of months ago when I went camping. Well I shouldn't admit this but I never cleaned out my car from that trip, opting instead to leave most of the camping things in the trunk. Usually I store those things at my moms house but I got lazy so it is still there. With our trip coming up on Friday I have no choice but to bring it in the house. When I went outside a few minutes ago to get started I found several of the tenants from the burned out building sitting on grass in the front of my unit cleaning there personal possessions. I took one look at how much they had to do and felt ashamed. Cleaning out a car is a piece of cake compared to what they have facing them....

Life goes on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

We have hardly any storage space so we keep a lot in our car.

August 14, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

My car isn't always the cleanest.

August 14, 2007 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home