Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Emergency Missing Child (this is not a hoax please read)

We have a missing child in blog land and I am asking everyone to please visit this page
Mama Kelly of Two Witches Blog twelve year old daughter has run away from home. She lives in New Jersey, but the girl may have left the area. She is with her fifteen year old boy friend. Please Please go to Mama Kelly page. She has links to the news article and also a special myspace page set up. Please pass her link along and lets bring her daughter home.

Thanks
*Update*
Both kids were found this afternoon and are home safe! Thank Goodness

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Burant said...

Every parent's nightmare...I'll go read her page now. xox

October 17, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Autumn - kids safely home. I went over to get the link and the update was there (I don't know for how long).

Wonderful news!!

October 17, 2007 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

that is good news - my sister was a constant runaway and it put my family life through so much.

October 19, 2007 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home