Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ABC Wednesday The letter B


Wow, The letter B was a fun one for me. I kept finding all sorts of photos that started with this letter. I thought I better narrow it down to a few so here are some of my favorite ones.


B is for BARN.
I love the look of a red barn.



B is also for BUFFALO
This big guy can be found at the Virginia Safari at Natural Bridge VA.




B is for BATH
My grandson enjoyed his the day this was taken



B is also for BEACH.
Aren't the waves pretty





B is for BEAR,
and he has a BIG wave for you.



I hope you had fun looking at my photos with the letter BHere

For more great photos stop by

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm envious of the beach and I have never seen a live buffalo!

July 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger AphotoAday said...

Good job with your B's...
Hope you are having a great A"B"C day...

July 30, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

That's a lot of Bs! I love the buffalo, so cool. And your grandson? How cute!

I am so glad you're participating with us on Friday! It's also going to be a solar eclipse, powerful stuff! Sounds like you need the little extra bit of help, I can't believe everything you and your husband have been going through Patty, I'm so sorry. I hope this helps, I really do.

Lammas totally crept up on me too, thankfully I just happened to check my Witch's calendar in time!

July 30, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Sara at Come Away With Me said...

You found several excellent B's!

July 30, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Great posting for the letter B I recall my boys taking a bath in the sink.
Mine is up for the first time.

July 30, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Nydia said...

Loved all the photos, but my favorite one is your grandson's bath! So cute!!!! Lovely B post.
Kisses!

July 31, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home