Thursday, December 3, 2009

Long time no type

Hi everyone
yes I know it has been awhile since I updated this blog and I have no excuse other than I have just been to tired or lazy to both when I get home from work. Thanksgiving was good for us, we all gathered at my mom's house for good food and family time. Since then I have been almost constantly either working or sleeping. My grandson got sick over the weekend and I went with my daughter to get him seen at the DR on Monday. It is his ears and a cough and cold, no flu thankfully so I guess that h1n1 shot did what it is suppose to do. Work is crazy as all the shoppers get ready for the holidays/ We don't seem to have enough help this year. With the economy the store is not hiring the extras. I'm tired already and we sill have over a month between the shopping and returns. I just want to know Is it January yet?
Our computer connection is on the blitz here and I have a tech coming out tomorrow. In the mean time I am on the lap top, stealing time off an unsecured network. I hope to have my own server back up tomorrow and if I do I will try to do another quick update

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger KathyA said...

I'm back, too, on FIOS after I picked up a really nasty worm. All is clean now.
A long time ago, I worked in the toy department at a major Philadelphia department store. Let's just say I feel your pain.

December 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Sharon Day said...

I knew when you were going into the trenches from Black Friday onward, that we might not hear from you. Glad you came up for some air. Springtime will never look so good.

December 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwww your poor little grandson, I do hope he feels better real soon. Between the common cold, the common flu, the H1N1 virus, etc, it seems everyone is sick these days. So far it's stayed away from me and now that I've said that, just watch me wake up tomorrow morning with a sore throat! lol

I don't envy you having to work in a mall at this time of year. I was in a couple of our malls yesterday and it was insane. It's no wonder you're so tired when you get home!! xoxo

December 3, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Patty, I know that this is your BUSY season in your job... All of the Christmas shopping has begun!!!!

Hope you get your internet connection fixed soon. I always get so upset when our goes out...

Have a great day--and get some REST.
Hugs,
Betsy

December 3, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I hope your little guy has a speedy recovery.
I know all about being lazy and tired . Work can where one down.

Coffee is on.

December 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home