Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Well the rain managed to hold off long enough to finally get everything moved. I am tired., but glad it is all finished. Now comes the hard part. Getting it unpacked and finding a home for it. That is what I dread. We came out of a three bedroom one and half bath townhouse that had both a living room dinning room and a den, and have gone into a two bedroom one bath smaller living room and dinning area. Even the bedrooms are smaller. I have three bookshelves that I am uncertain of where to try and put, but at lest things are there and it is MINE. I can unpack my books, and my crafts and finally get back into the things I love. I found my two favorite Goddess figurines and have them set out in the bedroom already. I feel like a kid at Christmas opening things I haven't seen in several months. I have been giving the phone second thoughts. I originally thought I would just wait and have everything hooked up at once since our local cable company does a package deal, but I think I will call on Monday and see if I can't get one on in a few days. With the way my hubby and I get paid we have to wait about a week and a half for cable. This way I can at lest get on the computer when I have time.
Well it is back to the boxes for now..

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Love the colors and visuals on your blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog.

April 22, 2006 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Congrats on moving in and being able to unpack your things! :)

April 22, 2006 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Congratulations!! You made it. Now you are in your own space. Hope you are very happy there. All the best to you!

Hope you are able to hook up your computer as soon as possible.

Take care,
Connie

April 23, 2006 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger TurtleHeart said...

Yay!!! Your own place again! Congrats!

April 23, 2006 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home