Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Woof

I had intended to fill everyone in on my weekend, but I have a lot on my mind right now. I'm ok, just some family stuff going on that I have been dealing with. I may post about it later, but right now it is giving me a headache, and I don't want to deal with it in blog land yet.. Instead I thought I would share a fun story of a dog and something that happened when I was a teenager. Life was simple then, and its a fun memory

When I was a teenager my best friend Joyce use to hang outa lot at the Navy base close to us. Young sailors were always trying to pick up the neighborhood girls and one day a couple of guys called her house. One guy was really being a pest and even when Joyce told him she had a boyfriend he kept trying to get a date. Finally she told him she had a sister. Oh he said...Yes she said. She is really cute. She has big brown eyes and long red-hair. I think you will really like her. Oh, cool he says. What is her name. Oh we just call her Cinnamon she tells him. Come on over she says. Well here we are a bunch of us girls sitting in the living room when the door bell rings. Her mom who had been in the other room goes down to the door. There stands a young man who says. HI I'm here to see Cinnamon. Without batting an eyelash, her mom calls. Here Cinnamon and down the stairs runs there Cocker Spaniel. I still remember the look on his face. I don't know what happened to him but It was one of the funniest, yet meanest things we ever did... Woof *grin*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home