Sunday, December 17, 2006

Grrrr

I woke up this morning to find that my cats had been in the window. Knocked down TWO plants. Dirt was everywhere, even in the dogs kennel..gee it's a good thing her butt was in the bed with us!(That is sarcasm in case you didn't catch it). To top it off it looks like "someone"(insert dog, or cat here)knocked the food and water dishes all over the kitchen. (Of course I was hoping that enough water got on the dirty dishes left in the sink to clean them but it didn't)My house is a wreck. My bank account is close to nothing, but at lest I'm finished shopping. Almost everything is wrapped, although it doesn't matter because the dang CATS won't stay out of them. I had to take everything from under the tree and put it in the corner of my bedroom.
My husband has been down with his back for over a week now. I've been trying to find time for days to steam clean my carpets. My apartment is to small and I hate living in it. I know I shouldn't compain. At lest everyone is simi-ok this season. Two years ago this week my dad was in the hosptial sick and died on the 22. One year ago we were moving I had given away all my animals and my daughter and my grandson's daddy split up. This year she has a great new boyfriend, I have an apartment even if it is small, I have new animals (can some call me crazy please). My husband and I are working. I have a beautiful grandson, and life goes on....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Geez Pat you and I are going through the same feelings. Yesterday after I picked the Christmas tree up off the floor and try to salvage some of the bulbs Zoe hadn't destroyed I was bitching how freaking small this apartment is and I came from a 5 bedroom 3 story house to live in the two bedroom cracker box for what, LOVE. hehehehe

December 18, 2006 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home