Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gone To The Dogs

Just when I think I have run out of things to blog about something or someone does something strange or stupid that gives me a topic. Today at work I rang up a lady who had come in with her Sheltie. She paid with a credit card so I asked her for an ID, she presented it and then showed me on her card not only her name but the name of her two dogs. Yep you read it right, she has her dogs listed on her credit card. I smiled and thought to myself. Hmm should I have asked the dog for its ID, but then I thought better of it after all where would the dogs keep an ID. However if it comes in alone to buy treats. I'm going to card it, after all rules are rules lol

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger TTQ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog..always nice to have new blogs to read. I'm a dog owner but my babies can be trusted with credit cards or money, they run up to the corner store and buy smokes and beer...kids.

January 13, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

So if she doesn't pay off the card, are the dogs responsible for the debt?

January 14, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

how neat! People have lots of different things on their credit cards...I dont know if my dog could be trusted with a credit card! lol

January 14, 2007 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

People with money or credit have nothing else to do but to amuse themselves.

January 14, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Why not! People includes their pets in their wills.

January 14, 2007 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Christmas! I love my pets but I could not bring myself to list them as "co-creditors".
Sheesh

January 14, 2007 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger EarthCitizen #23 said...

Too funny,, they are family!!

January 16, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home