Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Starting A New Year

Well the tree is finally down, and the Christmas stuff put away. Whew what a job. I think it's harder to put away than it is take out. In spite of all the sadness we had this season I have to admit it was still a nice one. I'm glad it is over though and I am looking forward to the new year. I went out yesterday for the first time to check out the left over sales and much to my surprise I found this cute little tree for just $2.50. It was the last one and they didn't want to take the bows off so they through them in for free.
I thought that was a great deal, but the bargin of the season has to go to this wall clock. It was marked down to only SEVENTY FIVE CENTS!


Ok, that's it. Time for spring!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm so ready for 2007. It is going to be a great year.

Love the tree!

January 2, 2007 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger KFarmer said...

2007, the Year of Hope and Promise :)

I saw the clock and started humming Frosty the Snowman- one of my favorite holiday tunes- :)

January 2, 2007 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

great bargains!!! I esp love the clock!Although I would have bought the tree too! LoL

January 2, 2007 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Penguin said...

That settles it - I'm taking you shopping with me! What bargains!

You are so good about keeping up with your "blog promises". I hope I can do 1/2 as well as you!

Happy 2007!

January 3, 2007 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home