Tuesday, February 13, 2007

105 Things some people wouldn't ask

1. When was your last kiss?
When I got home from work

2. Do you have a pet? If so, what is their breed, age and names?
2 cats -Maggie and Molly
1 dog-Lucy
1 bird - Bird

3. What are you reading right now?
Nothing currently

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
I might if I knew what it was?


5. Only child?
No, I have a younger brother and a younger sister

6. Favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Chunky Fudge

7. When was your last doctors visit?
About a month ago

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
No, I get about 6


9. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 minutes

10. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
Over, but never forgotten

11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Maybe

12. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
Jeans and a tee shirt

13. Do you talk to loved ones and friends graves?
Yes

14. Have you ever been on your schools track team?
No

15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No

16. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Mama Kelly's Myspace page

17. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes

18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yes

19. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
yes

20. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
What is TRL?

21. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
No

22. How do you eat oreos?
Bite them, chew them, swallow....Duh

23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign on?
Recently no, but years ago I would stay on line for my husband to come chat with me (We met on line)

24. Are you cocky?
I can be

25-29 were missing when I copied and pasted this..sorry


30. Could you live without a computer?
Yes, but I would get bored

31. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
NO!

33. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Who said he isn't real?

34. How many phones (house phones and cell phones) are in your house?
4 two house phones 2 cell phones

35. What do you do when you're sad?
It depends on what I'm sad about, sometimes I think of other things, sometimes I cry

36. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My boss and quit my job

37. Last time you saw your best friend?
About 12 years ago (my best friend passed away)

38. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd would have gone to school and became a social worker or lawyer

39. Last movie you rented?
Can't remember we don't rent often

40. Who/what sleeps with you every night?

Hubby and one or both cats and the dog

41. Are you/have you ever been in love?
Of course

42. Pancakes or french toast?
waffles

43. How do you like your eggs?
over easy

44. Are both of your parents alive?
no, my dad passed in 2005

45. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Not at the moment

46. What jewelry are you wearing?
My wedding rings, on my left hand another ring on my right hand

47. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
Take my dog out to pee

48. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?
Nope

49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
nope

50. How do most people spell your name?
The same way I do

51. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I've worn my hubby's tee shirts

52. What was the first movie to give you nightmares?
I've never had nightmares from a movie

53 & 54
These questions were missing..sorry


55 Who's your favorite celebrity couple?
No one, I don't do the celebrity thing

56. Favorite 80's teen movie?
Don't have one

57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Sorry I'm old, I wouldn't know who Justin Timerlake was if I tripped over him.


58. Do you know someone that wasn't born in the united states?
Yes

59. Favorite name for a boy?
Jason and Cody..My son and grandson

60. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I'm already married and no I took his name

61. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at?
Red Lobster

62. When is the last time you left your house?
When I went to work

63. If any of your parents are deceased, how old were you when they passed?
My dad died two years ago. I was 51

64. Dont mind me asking, how did they pass?
Pneumonia

65. Have you ever cursed at a teacher or a boss?
Not where they could hear me

66. How do you eat your steak?
mooing

67. Do you return your cart?
usually

68. How do you get to school?
I have been out of school a long time, but when I went I road a bus or went with friends in there car

69. Do you have a dishwasher?
yes

70. What noise do you hear?
My dog barking, she wants outside

71. Would you survive in prison?
Probably not

72. Next concert you hope to go to?
Something country

73. What was the last thing you ate?
Fried Chicken and french fries

75. Who is the youngest in your family?
My grandson is one


76. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
I have no idea

77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
first name or last name?

78. How many syllables does your name have?
3

079. What does your license plate say?
Mine doesn't say anything...I didn't know license plates talked?

80. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
I ate it in crackers a few days ago

81. What service is your cell phone?
Net 10

82. When's the last time you ran?

Me run?

083. What's the last thing you purchase?
Dog food

84. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
I haven't been shopping with them in a long time but I'm sure they would

85. Where is your cell?
in my purse

86. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
ring

87. What brand are your pants right now?
No brand

88. Ever been to Vegas?
no, but I've been to Dollywood

89. Did you have breakfast this morning?
Nope

90. Do you like marshmallows?
sometimes

91. What irritates you most on the internet?
Sites with music you can't turn off without muting your computer

092. What brand is your digital camera?
Canon

093. Do you watch movies with your parents?
No

94. Do you wear short shorts?
no that would be scary

96. What song best describes your life right now?
?

097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
No

98. Are you taking college classes right now?
No

99. Who are you dating right now?
nobody ... Im married

100. do your parents know u curse?
Who told!

101. Do you like sushi?
No

102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No

103. Where do you go every day?
Potty

104. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No

105. If you could look like any family member, dead or living, who would it be?
my dad

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ligeia said...

wow. Long and fun! You are a very cool chick

February 13, 2007 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Ok, now I know everything about you! lol That was really great and you made me giggle at some of your answers:-) I kept thinking I'd answer the same way...I have a hard time being serious with these type of questions! hehe

February 13, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

TRL is total requests live. It is a show that comes on MTV. It is horrid because they don't show the whole video and you have a bunch of kids screaming in the background.

Justin Timberlake is a white boy whom some say acts like a black boy. He is a pretty popular Pop singer and used to date Britney Spears. He was also a member of Nsync.

I figured, I have learned from you...might as well tell you what I know.

February 13, 2007 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great answers, Autumn. Lots of fun to read.
Hope you are well.
Take care, Meow

February 13, 2007 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I just stopped by and this is what I find 101...now I have to do it, thanks!

February 14, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home