Friday, March 2, 2007

Blaming it on the planets

Ok, I have to blame it on something so I am going to blame me getting locked out of my blog on the planets being out of alignment. I'd known for a couple of weeks that Mercury was going retrograde again. I found the following information on the Internet for those of you who don't follow astrology

"A planet is described as retrograde when it appears to be moving backwards through the zodiac. According to modern science, this traditional concept arises in the illusory planetary motion created by the orbital rotation of the earth, with relation to other planets in our solar system. Planets are never actually retrograde or stationary, they just seem that way, due to this cosmic shadow-play.

... It happens 3 times a year and it lasts for about 3 weeks. This time is from February 14 to March 8, 2007. Next, from June 13 to July 10, 2007.

Businesses, travels and communications tend to experience delays and different problems. Computers and other processes that work with information may experience crashes, unexpected failures.

Don't enroll to courses, don't buy expensive Mercurian items (books, cars, mobile phones etc.), don't sign important contracts and do not marry"


And most of all don't expect your blog to get published *giggle*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I swear I can't tell whether you are coming or going. :)

March 2, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm one who also had trouble getting into word press. I was going to e-mail you and yell help! But now I don't need to.

Friday I to was having trouble with sign into blogger.
I ended up sigh thru my older blogger account and it would switch me over to my newer blogger acount and I'd sign it there and it worked.

But I notice I one time put a comment(,) instead of a dot(.) Opps

March 3, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home