Monday, May 7, 2007

Vacation plans

At the end of the month we are going to visit the Natural Bridge and the
Virginia Safari Park.

While we are there, we plan to camp either at the KOA
or Yogi Bear campgrounds.
While we are there we also plan to see some caverns. We are not sure how many nights we will stay yet, probably 3 at lest because there is a lot to see and do within about a hundred mile radius. Antique stores and flea markets are on the list of course. I'm excited, and will be talking more about this trip as it draws closer

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

We're going to a KOA campground to stay in a mini-cabin at the end of the month....only about 45 minutes from my house. First time for this place, so I hope it's nice being so close! Don't ya love vacations!

May 8, 2007 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Do you and hubby go it alone? I have been wanting to camp but Adam thinks you have to have others with you. I hope you take pictures because you know how I love your trips.

I got my pix up.

May 8, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

It's always so exciting to have a trip coming up and I'm sure you'll be counting the days until you leave:-) Sounds like a great travel plan...of course the Antique stores and flea markets interest me the most! lol xox

May 8, 2007 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that area. If you can, try to get to the Luray Caverns. It's spectacular.

May 10, 2007 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home