Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas In Williamsburg

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you all have enjoyed your day as much as I did mine. We were up this morning early to have Santa with my grandson, then my husband and I took a day trip to Colonial Williamsburg. Every year the houses and shops decorate the same way they did in colonial times. All the wreaths are hand made and fresh garland adorns the outside. Most of this slide show is of the wreaths. I was only going to take a few photos to share, but I couldn't make up my mind which one I like the best so here they are for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kbrow said...

Do you live in VA? I grew up in Lexington, and lived for a couple of years in Richmond, and most recently, 5 fun filled years in Arlington. I live in HI currently, but I LOVE VA! Merry christmas to you!
Bright Blessings!
Kim

December 25, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOh i love your slide show of the Christmas pictures. its very pretty. I'm going to have to join that site so i can make stuff like that for my blog.

December 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Nice shots!

December 27, 2007 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

We so enjoyed Williamsburg when we were there in May many years ago. I think Christmas at Williamsburg would be just fabulous!

Julie

December 31, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home