Monday, June 9, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged by Dora over at PeppyLady to do not one but two memes. The first one is called
What won’t I give up and Why.

This one was hard for me, because I have given up a lot over the years. 10 years ago I walked out on my husband of twenty five years leaving behind almost everything. The only things I keep from that marriage were my photos (which some have been shared with him since then) My clothes and shoes, and some Nick knacks. A few kitchen things ( I left behind all the appliances) and the dresser I had as a kid. I left the bed, most of the bedding and kitchen things etc.
In doing all this I realized that material things are not really that important to me. It is family and friends that really matter but for the sake of keeping this meme going I thought of some answers

. Air Conditioning...I don't know how people can live without it in the summer.
. Diet Dr. Pepper... My drink of choice. I like it better than other soda
. My computer... It is my link with family and friends and also my source of entertainment.


The second meme is called Two by Two and it was a bit easier for me

Two Names You Go By? Pat and Mom

Two things you are wearing right now? jean shorts and a sleeveless shirt

Two of your favorite things? My grandson and visiting haunted places

Two things you want very badly at the moment? More money (vacation is coming up at the end of next week) A bigger apartment

Two favorite pets you have or had? I love all the pets I've had, but my favorite two were probably my Sheltie Dog Princess, and my current kitty Molly (yes Carrie this is the black and white one)


Two people you hope will fill this out? I hope more than two do it.

Two things you did last night? Talked to my mom and worked on a blog post.

Two things you ate last night? hamburger and hot dogs on the grill

Two people you last talked to? My grandson and my husband

Two things you are doing tomorrow? Going to work, shop for a pair of summer sandals.



Two of farthest trips taken in the last 5 years? South Carolina, mountains of VA

Two favorite holidays? Halloween, Christmas, although to be honest I really don't like Christmas

Two favorite beverages? Diet Dr. Pepper, Lemonade

I'm not tagging anyone but I hope someone will do this. If you do please leave me a comment and let me know so I can visit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger laoi gaul~williams said...

ah i have just tagged you from my blog so i shall do this as well!
i have just been over at your paranormal blog~its wonderful!!!!

June 12, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home