Saturday, July 12, 2008

A bargin for you.

For sale. CHEAP
One husband who calls me while I am sleeping in on my morning off and wakes me up to tell me he is working a half hour later than he thought he was.
I very calmly told him I didn't care, because I wasn't going to off work until 11 p.m. tonight and was sleeping.
I've tired to make it a rule not to cuss and rant and rave BEFORE my feet hit the floor ON MY MORNING OFF.
Now answer me this. Does anyone care that he is working an extra half hour? I didn't. I won't be here.

I am taking the best offer for him. If you take him, I will throw in the dog!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Try Craig list.

July 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

What kind of dog????

July 14, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Men are From Mars. Women are From Venice! Poor guy can't help how dumb to womens' ways he is! Maybe they should have a training school for men! I could use it myself. My wife said, "To be so smart, sometimes you do the dumbest things!" She is right of of course! BTW, what kind of dog do I get?


I don't know about you but I can hardly wait for Ole Tom to kick off the New SkyWatch! He is such a great guy to lead that task every week! Have a great week!

July 14, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Dessa said...

Ah, you don't want to get rid of your hubby. Just think, then you'd have to spend the time it would take breaking in a new one. Just not worth it, LOL.

July 14, 2008 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

A Pug...The dog is a pug, and she insist on sleeping on the bed every night. So she is always at my feet

July 15, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home