Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tell Me Please

Ok am I being picky or do cashiers at the grocery store need to have refresher courses on how to bag items. Take a guess which of these three items they packed together tonight. They gave me two bags and I bought Baking Potatoes which I placed in a clear plastic bag of its own. I bought a loaf of crusty french bread, and I bought a container (milk carton style) of Epsom Salt to soak in

Choice A: Bread and Baking Potatoes in one bag
with Epsom Salt in bag alone

Choice B: Epsom Salt and Bread together



If you picked choice B you are the winner...However choice A is how the groceries should have been placed.

Never ever mix food with non food, especially something like Epsom salt which I know people do ingests, but I don't want it on my bread..
Stupid Clerk

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

GADS Patty... Putting bread in a bag with ANYTHING heavy is horrible, especially being a non-food item... Luckily, our Kroger's baggers are retirees mostly and although they are SLOW as Grammaw, they do a good job.

Hope you had a good weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

February 22, 2009 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Patty,

One of my first jobs was working as a check out clerk in a grocery store. The carry out boys loved me because I would ring up items as they should be bagged. Made it easy for them not to think! *lol*

DH hates unloading the cart at Wal-Mart because he knows I have a special way of loading my groceries. My big problem with him is wanting to save the heavy stuff for last, then he wonders where to put it after their done bagging. 9 years and he still doesn't understand my system.

Take Care,
Debbie

February 23, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home