Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm alive

Just a quick note to let everyone know the vampires didn't get me entirely ha ha. I must say I am enjoying the books. I am now reading "Breaking Dawn" which is the fourth and final book in the Twilight series.. I hate to admit this but I don't want it to end. I am so attached to his family of vampires.
On the home front I have been suffering with a bit of a tummy flu but am better today. Also I have been enjoying some time with my daughter and grandson.
She had his pictures made for Easter. Aren't they sweet!



He is really excited about Easter this year. We will be going over to my daughters house on Sunday for lunch and to hide eggs and I am sure I will be here to blog about it.
Until then enjoy your day.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

He is getting so big.

April 8, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Lovely pictures! Hope you're feeling better. Have you finished the books yet?

April 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you are enjoying your books, Patty. Happy EAster to you and yours. The pictures are fabulous! What a cutie pie..
Hugs,
Betsy

April 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

That sounds fun. Have a happy easter!

April 10, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger George said...

You have a very handsome grandson, but I suspect you already knew that! Have a wonderful Easter.

April 10, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Your grandson is getting so much older. I can see why your so proud of him.

April 10, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger dot said...

Happy Easter to all of you Patty!
The pictures are adorable. He's a cute one!!

April 11, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home