Sunday, September 27, 2009

25 Random Things

This has been floating around the Internet for awhile, and I am sure I have posted something similar, but these types of things are always fun to do and someone learns something new about me. Let me know if you do this list so I can stop in.


25 Random Things

1. I have a very bad habit of leaving cabinet doors open.

2. I have always wanted to be a lawyer, or a social worker

3. I am a sales clerk and have worked retail on and off since I was 16.

4. I have a collection of old moonshine jugs

5. I believe in ghost and have been know to frequent haunted places

6. I like the mountains better than the beach

7. My favorite vacation was to Gettysburg PA.

8. I once had a job as a delivery driver for an auto company delivering parts.

9. I once spent the night in a cave with a group of teenagers and 100 boy scouts

10. I met my husband in a chat room on the Internet

11. After meeting him in person and spending 36 hours together we moved in together 6 weeks later. That was 11 years ago

12. I have two children, four step-children and two grandkids one more on the way and a step grand child on the way.

13. I have 23 first cousins on my mother’s side and 2 on my dad’s side.

14. I have been researching my family history for about 40 years

15. Chinese is my favorite food

16. Popcorn is my favorite snack

17. I drink Diet Dr. Pepper

18. I have lived in five states. Georgia, California, Maryland, Tennessee and Virginia

19. I am the oldest of three kids, I have a brother and a sister

20. I secretly want to live on a farm

21. I like Halloween better than Christmas

22. I have two cats and a dog

23. The dog thinks she can read and insist on sitting on my lap when I am at the computer

24. I never make my bed, I think it is a waste of time

25. I found this survey to be harder than I thought

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hi Patty! I'm back online after a week without internet. I did a mimi this morning since I missed yours while I was internet-less. Come on over and check it out.

Blessings~~
Raven

October 1, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home