Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello World

Hello world, I am not sure if anyone is still in this one but I wanted to come by and let anyone who cares know I am still alive and ok. I have recently gone through a seperation from my husband and have started a new relationship with someone. It is a long complicated story and later on I promise to share it but for now just know I am fine and that I do still think of my blogging friends. I don't know at this point how long it will be before I post again but I will be back. Like a mighty oak, my branches may bend but I will not break.

Later.....Patty

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Kelly said...

I do not what to say other than to wish u blessings in the days ahead.

Mama Kelly
2witches.com
bladeandcauldron.com

July 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Nydia said...

I second Mama Kelly, Autumn, you know you have my support in whatever you do, I know how hard this decision must have been to you and I truly admire your courage! Hang in there, be happy, and breath!

Kisses and much love from us.

July 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger KathyA said...

Wondered where you'd been and am so sorry you've gone through this.

July 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

Thinking about you and sending you a warm virtual hug.

August 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger KathyA said...

Patty, We miss you in bloggerland! I hope you're okay. Kathy

August 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home