Thursday, February 23, 2006

Organized Chaos

I am a Libra, I need balance. I can not live in anything that resembles craziness. My blog buddy Connie
told me to think of what is happening right now as being in transition. I like the sound of that. It is a much nicer way of looking at things. I had been referring to it as chaos. My life is in boxes. My body is in my daughters apartment, and my mind is....well I have lost my mind so I am not sure where it is. It's driving me crazy not to have what I need close at hand. My hubby is starting a new job soon, and they want a copy of his high school diploma. The man has been out of school for 30 years, so why they want it is beyond me, but they do, so he had to go digging around trying to find it. So.......Out came the boxes. One by one by one until he found the box he thought it was in. Well guess what..It wasn't there. GROWL!! Now he has to send away for his transcripts. Just something else to send my blood pressure up. I just took a deep breath and smiled. It's just another day in organized chaos...mmmm I mean in transition


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Oh, I really hope I never have to move again! I so need roots! Hope you feel more settled in spirit and body soon!

February 24, 2006 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

Oh, my! I can see why you feel unsettled. I've gone through long periods living out of boxes, and you're right; it's no fun. But Connie is very wise to talk about transitions (and wise in general, actually, from what I've seen.

February 26, 2006 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home