Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day off

Today is the first day I have had off since I started the new job. I'm glad because I am tired. I know that part of the problem is that I am over weight and out of shape, but gee you wouldn't think starting back to work after sitting around for a couple of months would make me feel like I had been hit by a truck. My body is really feeling it today. I know I should diet and exercise more, but I don't want to. I'm tired and I just want to sit and stare out the window. I must be getting old. Yeah that is it. I'm getting old. Old people get away with so many things. Just think, if I am forgetful I can just say, Oh well I am getting old. If I can't see something with out my glasses I can say, oh well I am getting old. Hey that could work. I could have an excuse for almost anything this way. Ok I have decided, I am old. There I don't have to worry about that any more. Oh wait. This won't work. I can't be old. Old ladies stay home, they go to old lady luncheons, and do charity work. I don't have time for those things. Darn, Ok. I am tired today because I am over weight and out of shape. There I said it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home