Friday, March 10, 2006

First Day

After being in such a sour mood yesterday I woke up today excited about starting the new job. Things went well, and I feel like I will have the hang of everything soon. The only downside is I have to learn a new cash register system, but I am sure in a few days it will be routine. I was amazed to find so many different kinds of dog and cat food on the isles. I am use to just running to the local grocery and buying what ever was the cheapest. I know... Shame on me I was a bad pet mommy, but hey they ate it. Anyway I was impressed by some of the ingredients in the foods. Yummy holistic brands that were all organic and contained things like sweet potatoes, tomatoes and real meat. No fillers for those pampered pups. Several people came in today with a dog, and I started missing the one I had to give away. I told myself when I gave mine to friends that would be the last dog for me. Living in an apartment just isn't fair, but seeing the pups today made me give it a second thought. I guess I will see how it goes in a couple of months when my hubby and I finally get to move again. As for the hours I should be working 40 every week. I am glad. I want NORMAL. At lest this is a good start.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Glad you had such a good time!

March 11, 2006 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home