Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Shop till you drop

My daughter and I went shopping a couple of days ago. She is trying to find a few things for her apartment. I love the colors in the candle holders, and even though the horse is not something I would use in my own decorating I have to admit I do like it.

While browsing around I found this wonderful door mat, you can't tell by the picture but it has Celtic knot work on it. My daughter saw it and told me to stick it in the basket that she wanted to buy it for me. Do you think she might be hinting for me to get a house to go along with it? Hmmmm.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I love the candle holders - very pretty! As we say in our house - "Ooooh! Shiney!"

March 8, 2006 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

The horse looks great with the candleholders; not my style either but classy!

Love the door mat, hint or no hint!

March 9, 2006 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home