Saturday, March 4, 2006

Finding time to enjoy little things Wheel of the year photo




This morning I remembered that it was time to take another picture for my "Wheel Of the Year" photos. It is cold outside but I grabbed my camera and stepped out on the balcony. Hurrying back inside I downloaded what I had to the web and opened my viewer to take a closer look. I have to admit I was taken back a little at what I saw and it made me realize that I need to slow down and pay attention to the world around me. Not only was I surprised to see that in just a few short weeks tiny buds were showing on the tree I had selected to photograph every month, but birds were fluttering in and out of the branches. I went back to the window and watched them awhile, talking a few more shots. Then I spotted the squirrel. Out came the camera again. He seemed happy to have a place to play. Then I looked at the tree again. I mean really looked at it. I compared the photographs from last month to the new ones. Yep there were changes. Just little ones. Tiny buds are opening, and soon they will turn into leaves. I will look forward to see the changes April brings, and see what sighs the ever changing wheel of the year bring.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Isn't it something, what you see when you really look at something? Thanks for the reminder!

March 5, 2006 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger kimananda said...

What wonderful photos. I look forward to seeing Spring continue to arrive through the next ones!

March 7, 2006 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Great pics! The early signs of spring are showing themselves!

March 7, 2006 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home