Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Do you know me?

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter, When I was a teenager for 50 cents an hour
2. Rices Department Store as a sales clerk (first real job)
3. Delivered Auto Parts
4. Customer service desk for a large mall.

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Good Morning VietNam
2. Steel magnolias
3. National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
4. Gone With the Wind

Four Places I have Lived 1
1. Lagrange, Georgia
2. San Diego , CA.
3. Bainbridge MD
4. Knoxville TN

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Ghost Whispers
2. Medium
3. CSI
4. ER

Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Disneyland, FL
2. Kentucky
3. Pigeon Forge TN.
4. Connecticut

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. blogspace.com
4. pilotonline.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Any kind of sea food.
3. Burgers
4. Spaghetti

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Camping
3. Out in the country on a big farm
4. Salem MA.

Four friends who I have tagged

Who ever wants to do this.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Salem, MA...your invited to come and you and Dean can stay with me and Bruce. It's a fun place at Halloween, something to think about.

April 6, 2006 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home