Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sore Bones and Tired Muscles

Oh I have muscles I forgot about. I don't think there is a bone in my body that doesn't hurt. Things are coming along though. I didn't get much unpacked today, because my hubby and I took a few hours off to go to my mom's house. I had some pictures out there that I want to hang, and several odds and ends that are in her shed. A lot of it I can't get until one day when my ex has time to go with me since we don't have a car that they will fit in, but it's things that don't need to come home right away. I spend the afternoon doing laundry. The one downside of this apartment complex is there is no washer in dryer in them. I hate public laundry mats, but will make do. Tonight I am watching my grandson while my daughter works.
Life is good

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Seems like you are already enjoying your new surrounds. Sit down, put your feet up and just be !! You deserve it.
Take care, Meow

April 23, 2006 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home