Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tagging Myself

I've seen this around on a couple of blogs and thought I would try it...So if your reading this...Tag your it...

1.My roommate and I once: I never had a roommate, but if I did I think we would stay up all night and watch movies, eat popcorn, and taking about men, kids and cats.

2.Never in my life have I: Gone out in a boat to fish in the Ocean…I have lived by the beach most of my adult life, but have never been out on a boat to fish.

3.The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:My husband. He always finds something to make me smile about, even if it is just me realizing as a man he is dumb as dirt.

4.High school was:a place to socialize with my friends…I don’t think I learned a thing

5. When I’m nervous: I talk to much

6. The last time I cried was:Last night, I started thinking of how unhappy I was with my ex, and how things turned out for my kids being raised in a dysfunctional family the last few years before I left it. It makes me sad to know I helped spoiled so much of there childhood by staying as long as I did.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:Dressed in Renaissance clothing…I would do a hand-fasting not a modern day service.

8.Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? I can’t think of a secret, deep or other wise, and if I ran naked through a crowd, it wouldn’t be a secret, it would probably make the news…HEADLINE…Old naked lady seen running down the road..traffic stopped, so people could cover there eyes!!

9. My hair: Is gray if I don’t keep color on it.
10. When I was 5: We moved to California, where we lived until I was 12

11.Last Christmas: was sad. My dad had died at Christmas the year before and things just weren’t the same. To top it off my daughter and my grandson’s father split up that day..She caught him cheating with another woman yep on Christmas day

12. When I turn my head left: I see outside

13. I should be:drying my hair instead of blogging. I have to be at work in a half hour
14. When I look down I see: My toes, and a wrapper from some M&M’s

15. The craziest recent event was: Driving with my daughter, grandson, sister and mother to Richmond

16. If I were a character on "Friends" I’d be: I have never watched Friends…sorry

17. By this time next year: We will have one year of car payments and one more year of child-support out of the way

18. My favourite aunt is: All of them(I have 10)

19. I have a hard time understanding: Why some people have so much and others have nothing to show for living no matter how hard they try.

20. One time at a family gathering:We went shrimping and I caught 5 shrimp. It was hard work and it Makes me appreciate seafood restaurants

21. You know I like you if:I visit your blog more than one

22. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank: The person who made it all possible

23. Take my advice: Put lotion on your skin everyday, so it will be soft and smooth when your older. I wish I had listen when someone told me that about 30 years ago, cause I have really dry skin now.

24. My ideal breakfast is: not cooked by me. I don’t have time and it is one meal I rarely eat

25. If you visit my home town: You will probably only stay a few minutes then either head to Virginia Beach or Williamsburg…We are just a dot on the map between them.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:The smokey mountains in Tenn…I’ve been wanting to go back for a long time now. I have some ghost I need to face there*emotional ghost not dead people*

27. If you spend the night at my house: You will have to share the couch with the cats

28. I’d stop my wedding if: Sorry no more weddings for me. I’ve already done it three times..That is enough..I wouldn’t marry again.

29. The world could do without: So much hate and crime

30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Fly, I hate flying.

31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: a new purse. I love purses.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: the Halloween witch my daughter bought for me two weeks ago

33. My favourite blonde is: My grandson

34. My favourite brunette is: My son and daughter...and I have a redhead grand daughter who is my favorite redhead.

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Poop on me..cause the birds like it

36. The last time I was drunk:about 30 years ago, and I wasn’t really drunk then, just tipsy. I don’t drink..Never have.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:A pig. Remember everyone says they will do things or it will happen when pigs fly

38. I shouldn’t have been: Only a wife and mother
39. I should have:Been a wife, a mother AND got a better education so I wouldn’t have to struggle so hard now to help make a living.

40. Last night I: Did laundry after work

41. There’s this girl I know who:has a tattoo of a crescent moon in the middle of her forehead

42: I don’t know:How to speak any language but English

43. A better name for me would be: Cathy. For some reason people call me Cathy…That is not my name.

44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: get a degree so I can be a social worker

45.How many days until my birthday? About 50
46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is:John Lennon...He was one of the greatest..

47. I’ve lived at my current address since: April of this year

48. I’ve been told I look like: my dad

49. If I could have any car, it would be: mustang

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: one two many…I already have two cats.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home