Friday, August 18, 2006

My Day

I left early today in hopes of finding some help wanted signs around town. It wasn't meant to be and all I managed to do was waste half a day walking around the mall, and a couple of other stores window shopping. I didn't find a thing I wanted anywhere. Isn't that the way it always seems to go. If you actually GO shopping, you can't find a thing. It is when you just run in for one thing that you find a million things and have not money..Sigh...When my daughter came home, her and I decided to go thrift store shopping. I did manage to find a bargin there. I got a candle stick for a quarter Whoo Hooo, you didn't know I was such a big spender did you *giggle*

We also stopped in at A.J. Wright where I found this cute cat.



The house didn't get cleaned and I didn't get any rest. But what else is new...Oh well, I'm off again Sunday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home