Friday, August 11, 2006

Ready for the weekend

Not a lot going on here today. I took half a day off from work. No excuse other than I am lazy and wanted half a day off. I got the dishes out of the dishwasher, and reloaded it, put on a pot of rague and noodles for supper, and vacuumed the floors. Gave my grandson a bath, put him to bed, and now I am sitting here fighting a sinus headache. I don't have a thing packed and we are leaving for the weekend first thing tomorrow morning. It won't take long to throw a nightgown and a clean outfit in a bag. I am excited about the trip, even though we are only going about an hour and a half from home. I haven't been to Richmond in about 15 years, so I have no idea what there is to do up there. We are just going to drive until we find something interesting to see and do.

Hopefully we will get in a little shopping, and of course tomorrow night we will do the ghost tour. We will be back late Sunday afternoon, so I am sure I will have lots to talk about then and photos to post. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home