Saturday, October 7, 2006

Just For Fun

 



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsHow tall are you? 5'6"

Do you own a gun? No

Rehab? Counseling? Marriage, family counseling years ago.

Have you ever killed an animal? accidentally

Are you Irish? Yes but from way back

What do you think of hot dogs?I eat one once in awhile, if it has chili mustard and cole slaw on it.

What's your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night...and the kid ones like Frosty the SnowMan

What is your favorite smell? My grandson all fresh from a bath

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper, it is also my favorite drink in the afternoon and evening
Do you do push ups? nope, but I will eat the kind that has orange cream in them

Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope

Have you been shot? Gosh I hope not (looking at body for holes)

Have you ever been hospitalized? Only when I had my children

Do you like pain killers? I only use tylenol
What is your secret weapon to lure in your preferred sex? My boobs lol

Do you own a knife? Kitchen Knives
Do you have ADD? No

Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? I only have one tattoo and no pain is not my friend
Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper

What's In Your CD Player? Dust

Who is your best friend? My husband

What's Under Your Bed? Dust bunnies

Current Hair? Brown, med length

What are you wearing? jeans and a tee shirt
Current worry? Everything

Current Love? My husband

Current Hate? Marife Dickerman

Favorite Place To Be? The woods

Least favorite place to Be? In a state of depression

If You Could Play an Instrument, what would it be? Piano

Favorite Colors? Purple, aqua blue, yellow

Person From Your Past You Wish You Could be with Right Now? My Dad

Where Would You Like To Go? Salem MA, for Halloween

Where do you want to live? Right where I am at

Favorite food? Steak or Pizza

Color of most clothes you own? blue

Number of pillows you sleep with? 1

What do you wear when you go to sleep? Nightgown or oversized tee

What were you doing 10 years ago? Trying to survive in a bad marriage

What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? watching my grandkids play

Are you paranoid? Not usually

First piercing/tattoo? Pierced at 17, tatooed at 46

Last person you yelled at?My ex husband

Latest crush? 8 years ago when I met my husband

Last thing you ate? egg sandwhich

If you could be a pirate, would you? Sure, Treasure hunting might be fun

Do you have an ipod? no

What's in your pockets right now? Lint

What color are your bedroom walls? white

Last thing that made you laugh? My grandson dancing

Any pets now? Yes 2 cats

Inny or an outty? Inny

Do you have any piercing? Two in each ear

If you were a crayon what color would you be? Aqua Blue

Have you ever won any awards? Nope

How many TV's do you have in your house? 4 but we only watch 2 of them

Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches? sprianed yes, cracked wrist, no stitches except the kind I don't like to talk about when I gave birth

If you could live next door to any one person of your choosing, who would it be?

I already live next door to my daughter, grandson and ex husband...Yes we are strange

If you could have any one wish granted, what would it be? Complete happiness and love

If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be? My husband

Your Screen Name? Autum Or Autumnsbutterfly

Whats your middle Name? Ann

What time is it EXACTLY? 10:08 a.m.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home