Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let's Play A Game

I store this from Carrie This is a game and meant to be fun. If you don't know the answers make something up



What is my middle name?
How tall am I?
What kind of car do I drive?
Left or right-handed?
Where did I go to school?
What am I afraid of?
Do I smoke?
Do I drink?
Do I have any siblings?
How many (living or dead)?
What state was I born in?
What year?
How many piercings do I have?
Am I shy or outgoing?
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
What’s my favorite color?
Name something I love?
Name a talent I have?
What kind of shoes do I wear?
Do I have any pets?
Bonus: their names are?
What is my worst habit?
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

Um, are we suppose to guess these things about you? If so, here are my answers:

Angie
5'6"
Convertible
Right
PS29
Spiders
No
Sometimes
Yes
At least 1, alive
VA
1957
2, 1 on each ear
Outgoing
Both
Red
Your husband
Knitting
Comfortable
Yes
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Food
Your Grandson

December 3, 2006 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Good Guess, Penquin, you got some of them right. and yes the idea is to make stuff up. Ive seen this around the net and most people just say silly things

December 3, 2006 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home