Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kids say the strangest things

Have you noticed how smart kids are now days? I think every generations is more intelligent than the last. Take my grandson for example. He just turned 18 months on the 15th. He is so smart he is scaring me. He got up this morning. Looks at me and says "Juice", then he points to his high chair and says "sit, eat food.". He then goes to the refrigerator and. I open it and he grabs the jar of jelly and says "jelly". Yep I say, do you want toast of peanut butter. He replies toast..
Ok, so this all blows me away. I feed him, and take him in the other room to change him. When I start to take his diaper off I smell something so I say to him "Did you poop?" NO I PEED is his reply. Not just pee pee as he points to himself like some kids will do at this age. This child answered me in a statement NO! I peed.(by the way he had NOT pooped, so he knew what he was talking about)
When his mother comes to pick him up this morning I told her what was said. Wow, maybe he is a genius she laughs. He looks at us both and says genius.
Scary...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I am always shocked at what my nephews say.

November 29, 2006 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home