Friday, August 24, 2007

Lost

Darn those pesky fairies they are at it again. My diamond is missing out of my ring. They have to be the ones who took it. I just know it couldn't be my own fault for never having the darn thing cleaned or looked at by a jewelry store. Sigh

Seriously its gone. I was sitting at the computer first thing this morning when I happened to realize it was missing out of the setting. I looked around hoping by some miracle it was at my feet, but no I don't have that kind of luck. I tried retracing my steps, but I didn't have any luck. It's not in the bed or the bathroom or the car. I even went down to my daughters house since that was the last place I was last night before bed. I honestly don't know when the last time I looked at my hand was. I'm pretty sure it was in the setting yesterday, but I was out side a lot and if I lost it in the yard I know it is gone forever. I have been helping my daughter get her boyfriends house ready for her to move in, in a few weeks. I was outside raking the yard and pulled weeds both yesterday. Sigh..

It's not that is is a very expensive ring, but it is my engagement ring and I have worn it since before my husband and I married. The bad part is I don't know when we will get the money to replace it..
Oh well life goes on..
Darn Fairies!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I lost the diamond out of my wedding ring about three years ago. I have never gotten a replacement, and have quit hinting. I didn't like the look of my bare hand so I bought a ring at a craft fair that I think looks somewhat Celtic. My ring wasn't expensive either, and the stone was very small, but I loved it, and I feel somehow as if my husband doesn't love me enough to get me another, even tho I know money is the real issue.

Julie

August 24, 2007 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your ring. Maybe you will luck up and find it. Love Hugs and Blessings

August 24, 2007 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

I'm so sorry! Things like that are irreplaceable, like you said due to sentimental value. Maybe a prayer to the *good*faeries will bring it around.
XO

August 24, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home