Friday, September 21, 2007

As the wheel turns

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Once again the wheel has turned. I just wanted to say

Happy First Day Of Fall, and Blessed Mabon to those who celebrate it. May your day be filled with wonder and beauty

*I didn't realize until I got home tonight and had comments that I had published this post today. I thought I was saving it into my drafts. The first day of fall/Mabon is not until Sunday the 23rd, but I am working all weekend so I wrote the post early thinking all I had to do on Sunday was hit publish. It just goes to show you shouldn't click a button and then not proof read the blog...SOOOOOOO Happy EARLY First day of fall and Mabon*

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

A blessed day to you, as well.

September 21, 2007 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I would have forgotten it without your reminder. Autumn is here.

September 21, 2007 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Mabon...I sort of got my area clean for my fall alter or display. I do my own thing.

September 21, 2007 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

That's odd - I thought it was yesterday too, until I read this post and checked my witches' calendar. I think there are some very strong equinox energies around though and they have been building up for a few days now. I feel kind of excited and expectant, though not sure why right now. Maybe it's going to be a mega powerful equinox this year!

September 22, 2007 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy 1st day of Autumn, Autumn!

*hugs*

September 22, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home