Wednesday, January 2, 2008

thoughts

I think my muse is still on Christmas vacation. I have not been able to think of anything to write in this blog for weeks. I think I am just over tired. The holidays
were really hard for me this year. As you know I work at a large retail store in a mall. Retail is tough any time of year but it seems worst as the holidays arrive. The days before Christmas went pretty smooth, but it seemed that the extra help that they hired left on Santa's sleigh because all last week we were short handed. I worked six days straight and finally had a day off yesterday. Of course by then not only was I exhausted my poor apartment is filthy. Laundry is/was piled up, dishes in the sink, and floors to be vacuumed. The tree is still up, and most of what we got for Christmas is still sitting around waiting to be put away. I have to go back to work in a few hours and work till closing tonight...

Oh god, is it spring yet.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Yes, it's almost Spring. Just need to get past Valentine's Day!

January 2, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

I feel for you! I worked retail for a LOOOONG time.

January 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Take care of your self Patty. It seem tiring after the holidays.

January 2, 2008 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

You are so creative Patty - you should be doing a job that uses your talents more!

January 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get your mojo back soon. Cold weather and retail and the holidays can do that to you I think. Blessings,
Amy

January 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home