Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He sees dead people

Does anyone have the number for ghost busters? Seriously I think we might need one.
Do you all remember the photos of the lady in the woods, and how my grandson said he saw her? Well, it seems lately that he is "seeing" other spirits. My daughter took him back to the farm over the weekend and when he got to the area where the graves are he started talking about "the lady" She said he became quite excited pointing to different areas where he was seeing her when they would asked him about her.
Later that evening, he came over to my house and I asked him if he had fun seeing the cows. Yes, he said. and the lady. I said oh you saw the lady again. Unn huh he said. Did she talk to you this time I asked. Yes, he said, What did she say I asked..
He told me she liked the water. This didn't surprise me since every time he has "seen" her it has been near the lake there. After a few seconds he added...
She lived a long time ago.
Ok, now this is getting creepy, so being the type of person I am I started searching for more history of this farm. I emailed the farm via there website and enclosed the photos. I only told them that I captured something in the photos and did not tell them about my grandson. What a surprise I got when I received a response from a lady that works there telling me that she is the founder of a local paranormal group.
I immediately emailed her back telling her everything. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I was off today so I took a little trip out to the farm. I recently purchased a digital voice recorder, and went with the intent of trying to pick up some EVP (Much to my disappointment they were closed. The office however was open.so being the brave little ghost hunter that I am I went in and asked for the lady who I was emailing. She wasn't there, but I went ahead and told them my story, showing them the printed photos and ask if I could go out to the graves. I took several photos, but nothing showed up. I really didn't expect it to. However it makes me wonder. Was the first photo a fluke, or do you think the lady simply did not manifest because my grandson was not with me. Is he a conductor somehow? I haven't evaluated the recordings I did yet. I have a special program on my computer that wipes out the excess noise, and my husband knows how to use it. He will be home in a couple of hours so if anything shows up on tape I will post it here.

I have another ghost story that has happened in the last few days but I am saving it. I will post about it soon,.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger namaste said...

hi autumn. this is a very exciting post about your grandson. my 16 year old daughter would love to read of his sighting and speaking to a spirit. a few months ago she got a ouija board for that very thing. thanks again for stopping by my blog.

March 25, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Namaste
Quija boards make me nervous. Please be extreemly careful with them, they can open doors to spirits, but I have heard some stories even in the pagan community of unwelcomed enities *spirits* that come and wreck havoc.

March 25, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So interesting, keep us posted to what they say.

March 26, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Autumn, I love your posts on this topic! It took me a long time to capture orbs on camera. You really gotta use your flash to get them to show up. You should read some Sylvia Browne books, she always talks about how children can see spirits and ghosts. You can usually find her books at the library, she's amazing. Kids remember their past lives too. If you ask your grandson casually if you knew each other before, I bet you'll get an interesting answer. Children don't use their imagination for this kind of thing, they really do remember.

March 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

I think it is because of your grandson. Children are pure and The Lady knows this. I hate to refer to her as "ghost" or other such word.
I guess Spirit would be a good word.

Your grandson may be an "old soul".

I have had encounters with the supernatural world, though not very often.

April 5, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Reading through some old posts on your blog and I have to say, please please encourage your grandson. I have always 'seen' people. It is a real occurrence. He isn't making it up. I can tell you stories of the girl who lives in my house (well, on the property) who died here years ago. She has told me her name and I have a vivid image of her in my mind.

May 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home