Friday, May 16, 2008

Boxwood Inn


The Boxwood Inn, Newport News, VA
10 Elmhurst Street, Lee Hall Village, Newport News, VA (757) 888-8854
The gentle spirit here is said to be one of Nannie Curtis. Harmless activity is the norm, such as doors opening and closing on their own. She is also said to enjoy knocking on doors in the morning. Sleeping in is apparently not her idea of fun for this world. There is also an elderly gentleman, holding a cane, who appears on occasion.


This place is about 10 mintues from me. I have pased by it dozens of times and have never been inside. It is open as a bed and breakfast amd the rooms run around a hundred dollars a night. Maybe I will save some money so I can spend a night there sometime....But then again, I like to sleep late.

*Note This photo came off the web. I have never stopped to take one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home