Friday, June 13, 2008

Another meme

IF you came to my house...

You MIGHT see...
Laundry on my table and dog hair on my floor...Hey it's Friday and I have worked all week, What can I say

We'd probably feed you: Popcorn. I love popcorn and currently have two boxes of it in the pantry. If you don't like that I think we have some burgers in the freezer, but please bring some buns. I am out.

And offer you this to drink:
You have a choice of Diet Dr. Pepper or lemonade. Bring your own water if you don't want it out of the tap. I haven't been to the grocery store.

We'd undoubtedly ask if you'd read:
The Hauntings of Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown by Jackie Eileen Behrend, it is always sitting at my computer for reference.

We’d want to play this music for you:
What ever is playing on Internet Radio, or on Cable Radio on the TV. I don't keep anything current. We don't have a radio in the house. Oh wait. I lied. My husband has a shower radio. But you have to get wet to listen to it.

We’d want to tell you the latest about: My Grandson, he is the one person who always makes me smile.

We’d probably suggest a game of:
Sorry, no games, unless you count the one or two cards that I found under the couch that belong to my grandson's memory game (he took the rest of them home)

We might show off: Sorry I can't think of anything

We might get on the computer and show you:
All of my photos since that is where I keep them

I hope you enjoyed this....If you do it please let me know so I can visit

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Judi said...

That was fun! Sounds like my house - almost.

June 13, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Judi said...

Patty - The blog thing - Up in the right hand corner - click Customize - Then click on Add a Page Element - Top Left it says Blog List New - and the instructions are easy. Neat feature isn't it!

June 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are the opposite of you, we have 5 radios I can think of and a tiny 13" tv tucked away in a corner we use just for local news. :-P

June 15, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Willow Goldentree said...

That was fun! I'll be posting my answers the morning of the 20th.

June 20, 2008 at 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home