Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been tagged

solstice dreamer has tagged me for yet another meme.


well here goes...

1) what was i doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I met my husband in a chat room on the Internet. We met in person in Oct. and started living together in Dec. of 1998. Two years later we married in Dec. of 2000. We are still together.

2) five things on my to-do-list today~
put away some laundry
look up the web page for a campground I am thinking about going to while I am on vacation.
shave my legs
catch up on some blogs I read
Cook a nice dinner.

3) snacks i enjoy
popcorn
crunch and munch (caramel and peanuts popcorn)
Chips with onion dip

4) things i would do if i were a billionaire
Buy a house for myself and my family members.
Travel to California to see my granddaughter
Buy and RV and travel o all 50 states then fly to Europe
Buy everyone in my family a new car.

5) places i have lived
Georgia, California, Maryland, Tennessee, Virginia

6) bloggesr i would like to know more about
Anyone who wants to do this

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger laoi gaul~williams said...

i met my partner online in 1999!
we are still happily together today :)

June 17, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home