Friday, November 7, 2008

The Blog

I good news. I found a copy of most of my paranormal stuff over on wordpress. For some reason I had played around when I first started that blog and double posted on there and blogger. It was a relief to find it and saves me hours of work.
So far only 8 people have been by but so far I think the majority will be just as happy if I do the paranormal stuff here. This is what I plan on doing. Over the next several days I will be moving what I do have over here. It will go by date just as if I had written it here. How you can find it will be by the labels on the side bar.
I have under things like. PARANORMAL, GHOST, LOCAL HUANTINGS..ETC.
I think this will work, and then as I add new things they will be on top just as any other post..
Catch you later

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I was wondering whether you had a back-up blog somewhere and I'm glad to hear that you do! I have one over at WordPress myself and now that I think about it, I should go over and do an update on my imports as it's been quite awhile since I've done one. Someone once told me it's always a good idea to have a back-up just in case.

I think having your paranormal posts here will work out really well and if people don't like reading them, though I find them fascinating, they can skip right over them.

November 7, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I am so happy you found the backup, what a relief! I'm glad you will put the stuff here, it'll be easier to track in one place and it really is your passion Patty.

November 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awesome!

November 7, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Love reading both blogs and will continue.
Coffee is on

November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Poopsie aka Blue said...

I found you via Nydia a few weeks ago but with so many blogs find it differcult to visit all!
So as I was particularly interested in the Paranormal blog, am for one delighted to visit you here for everything but fully understand the frustration of deletion as have been there!

November 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home