Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last minute stuff

Well, I am getting down to the wire as far as getting ready for my trip this weekend. I have my clothes packed, but may have to take them back out and repack with some warmer things. The forecast for Gettysburg seems to be much cooler than the shorts and tee shirts I have in my bag. I have most of the food bought and ready to go. I had planned on serving rague sauce over elbow macaroni the first night, so I cooked up the meat and sauce tonight to put in the freezer. I thought that way all I had to do was heat it up and cook the noodles. Well, somebody out there doesn't want me to eat sauce. I cooked it , cooled it off and poured it in a bag, Now my first mistake was buying the cheap brand zipper bags. Yep you guessed it, it busted and the sauce went everywhere. I was able to save about half of it. the other 1/4 of it went to the trash, and 1/4 of it went on my toes giggle. Now tomorrow I have to go more meat and sauce..But hey at lest my feet are clean now..I wish I could say the same for my floors and tub.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home