Sunday, May 17, 2009

I’m running away to join the circus

Do you ever have those days where you just want to pack your bags and run away and join the circus? Well I do and this is one of those days. It just seems when things go wrong in our family they all go at the same time. I usually do really well under stress, then after awhile I just reach a point where enough is enough and I break. When I break I blow up and when I blow up I get really ugly. This is what happened to me yesterday.

I won’t go into all the details because I know no-one likes to read blogs full of drama, but I will say this much.

Yesterday was my grandson’s birthday My daughter’s boyfriends mom finally got on my nerves to the point that I broke and then I blew, It involved her obsessive behavior towards my grandson and something she said. I lost it and freaked out and started screaming at her and called her a bitch in front of her husband my ex and his girlfriend. my daughter and my daughters babysitter ( It could have been worst, at one point their were about 30 people at the party) I went on to tell her that she was not the grandmother, never would be and that she better never over step her bounds in front of me again or attempt to try what she had threatened. I left the party in a huff, she left not long after me in tears and my daughter is upset and mad. I cried all night from being so upset and my daughter and I are barely speaking.

Don’t you just love these happy family get together’s

On top of this my son is going through drama and is about to go through a custody fight for his daughter. We found out her mom has a drug problem and is suicidal. Thankfully my grand daughter is living in the home of her other grandparents, but I am upset over this situation which is to long and involved, but anyone who wants the details can email me and I will explain this and the problem yesterday with the grandsons party.

 

I hope your weekend is going better than mine.

On the upside the forecast for the week I am in Gettysburg has changed and we should get some sunshine after all (unless it changes back again). That is if my daughter and I are speaking to each other by then..

Sigh!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

In a month from now nobody will even remember. Don't worry about it.

May 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

{{{{ }}}}

sorry for such an upsetting situation and hope it all blows over soon

Mama Kelly
http://2witches.com

May 24, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home