Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Post Script to previous post

I wanted to add one more tidbit to my previous post. If you look at the top of my blog their is a house. I think I have mentioned before that this is the home of my grandparents and my grandmother and one of my Aunts lived in this home until after my first child was born. They moved out in 1984 and a few years later the old house was torn down. However the house next door (which I wish I had a photo of but don't) was left standing and turned into office space. That home has a bit of history.
It seems during the Civil War it was used as a hospital, and I was told as a young woman that the house was haunted. It wouldn't surprise me, but I never saw anything..Oh well, it is still an interesting story.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

We don't have a lot of history here. Mostly Native American history. You are lucky.

May 7, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home