Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Update

Little Noah is due to arrive any day now. If my daughter does not go into natural labor before this next Tues. the Dr will start to induce her by inserting a foley in her cervix. This will dialate her more and get her ready with some contractions. if that alone does not start the real labor then on Wed. morning they will put her in the hosptial and start her labor with drugs.
We are hoping she won't have him until then because everyone is trying to be off those days, and I have time off at the end of the week next week to be with her. Keep your fingers crossed. Also we are expecting more snow here, so say a little prayer that it misses us. It hasn't snowed in our area in ten years and now it is trying to come two weeks in a row. Sigh..
Anyway please keep Rebecca in your thoughts and prayers that we will have a safe and fast delivery, and that little Noah will be here soon

Labels: , ,


Blogger Debbie said...

Hopefully little Noah's time table will coordinate with yours. :) Seems like babies like to come when their ready and not before.

We had a big snowstorm last week and the storm passing through now is dropping nothing but rain. I don't know which is worse... I think I would almost prefer the snow. At least then my yard doesn't turn to mud so fast.

Take care and looking forward to baby pictures!


February 5, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I hope that Noah wasn't hoping to be a Valentine's Day baby as obviously he'll arrive before that whether he wants to or not!

Sending good thoughts to Rebecca and to you, too, Grandma! Hopefully we will have news and photos soon!

February 5, 2010 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger jennielee226 said...

Tuesday is the same day as my father's triple bipass. I will be sending protection and healing energy your daughters way as I send it his way if you would like.

February 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

I hope little Noah waits until Tuesday or Wednesday to arrive. Are you getting any snow or sleet? We had lots of snow this morning followed by a little sleet.

February 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger KathyA said...

Safe journey for Baby Noah and Rebecca! I was a Lamaze instructor for years and know how disconcerting these things can be.

February 5, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

Such an exciting time for all of you:-) Please know that Rebecca is in my prayers and hopefully everything will go according to plan!! xoxo

February 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Betsy from Tennessee said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Patty---and with Rebecca. Hope things work out perfectly for all of you. Keep us posted.

We had a little snow here during the night. It was just a dusting --but is pretty.

February 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home