Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fur Babies

No My daughter didn't have a baby covered with fur..We adopted a new puppy. Well actually my son adopted her a few months ago, and then he had some things change (he is no longer living where he was) so he had to give his pug puppy Molly away. At first he thought he would leave her with the couple he had been living with, but it really was not a good environment there for her so we decided to bring her to live with us. Meet Molly...



This is both dogs sitting on me.....What was I thinking!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hi Patty,
They're adorable! Molly looks like she is already settling in as the queen of the house. Forgive the bad memory but what is your baby's name? They look like twins :)
I loved the pics of the baby shower. The little ducks are precious. I am so happy for your daughter and for you. I bet the little guy is going to be the best little ghost hunter with you as his grandma. Congrats!

January 18, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

the older one is Lucy...she is 3

January 18, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger KathyA said...

They look so affectionate!

January 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Just looking at Molly's face in that first picture I can see how you decided to bring her home to live with you - who could resist??

January 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh My---I can understand why you took Molly. She is GORGEOUS.... I LOVE that first picture of you with her. You look SO happy!!!!!

Congrats...
Hugs,
Betsy

January 18, 2010 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

You have quite a pair there! I bet Lucy is glad that you adopted a sister for her. They'll have fun playing together.

January 18, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I love pugs - don't know why, but they are just cute

January 25, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home