Saturday, September 4, 2010

yes it is me

Well Hello Blog Land
I have neglected this blog horribly and wonder if anyone at all is still following me. I noticed it has been five weeks since I posted last. Five weeks. Half the summer. I don't know where it went. Time has a way of slipping by.
There is a lot that has been going on in my life. I won't go into it here because to be honest it is just a lot a drama involving a wife a husband a boyfriend and me. Like I said DRAMA. I will say however that I am doing fine, the husband is doing fine and the boyfriend is doing fine. As for the wife. Well she is not happy, but that is her problem and not mine and I am sick of her being the cause of most of the drama. Enough said.
I have managed to stay busy this summer and have managed to move, but not yet change jobs which means I am driving 80 miles a day back and forth to work. So far I have not been able to find a job in my new area and the commute is a real pain in the butt.  It's hard to believe summer is gone and school is about to start. My five year old grandson starts kindergarden next week. That alone blows my mind. It seem like just yesterday he was a tiny baby. The newest grandbaby is quickly growing into a big baby and is now 6 months old. He has cut his first teeth and is trying to wiggle around on the floor. I suspect he will soon crawl.
I've put my ghost hunting and my visits to Gettysburg on hold for now since I have not had time for them. I did go on an investigation a few weeks ago and will be posting about it on my other blog soon. In the mean time Let me know you came by and hopefully now that things are settling down a bit I can get into the habit of blogging again and visiting some of my favorite blogs.

8 Comments:

Blogger KathyA said...

YAY!! You're back! So good to see you! Wow -- 80 miles a day! That has got to be taking a toll on you.

September 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Patty:-)

I've been out of the blogging loop as well these last few weeks and am just now getting back into it. It was such a busy crazy summer I didn't have much time for the computer at all. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and yes, let's hope the drama is behind you now. As you say, his wife will have to learn to live with it, it's not your problem. If they'd had a good marriage, they'd still be together. Hard to believe that your grandson is starting kindergarten, my goodness, where do the years go. When I was visiting with Lily last weekend, I was watching her and shaking my head cuz it seemed just yesterday she was a little itty baby:-) Your 6 month old grandson must be a real cutie as well!!

Hopefully you can get back into your ghost hunting and Gettysburg soon, I know how much you enjoy that. We're planning an October adventure with ghost tours and such so can't wait for that:-) So wish we could get together and go on a ghost tour, no doubt we'd have a blast!!

You take good care of yourself and looking forward to reading about your latest investigation. xoxo

September 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

80 miles one way? Oh my gosh, I would SO hate that drive! I hope you've got some audio books or something to keep you company on the journey.

Nice to see you back at the blog; I suspect there were a few cobwebs and spiders awaiting your return but they're easily removed!

September 4, 2010 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Good to see you back Patty! Bet those grandsons are growing quickly.

September 4, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see and hear from you. Good to hear nothing major is keeping you away from your blog. Drama sucks. Love Hugs and Blessings

September 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Still here! Hope things go better and yes, it's amazing how fast time flies!

September 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

I was just thinking of you the other day. I'll friend you on Facebook too!

(((hugs))))
Kim

September 13, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

OK, are you still on Facebook?

September 13, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home