Thursday, April 6, 2006

50 things

I know I just did something similar to this but I'm not finding much to write about the last few days, so I thought I would steal this idea from my blog buddy Lady Rose


50 Things About Me:
1. What is your middle name? Ann
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of
3. What size is your bed? Queen
4. Do you play an instrument? No
5. What was the last thing you ate? Ben and Jerry's New York Super Chunky Fudge Ice Cream
6. Last person you hugged? My Grandson
7. How is the weather right now? cool and dry
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Aunt
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
10. Do you have a significant other? Yes, My Hubby
11. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably
12. Do you drink? Not really unless it is a sip of something to celebrate a special occasion
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? Nope
14. Hair color? Reddish brown, but it would be gray if I didn't dye it
15. Eye color? Blue
16. Favorite sport? Football
17. Favorite animal? Cats, and dogs
18. Favorite season? Fall
19. Ever cried for no reason? Yes
20. Last movie you watched? Saturday Night Fever (rerun on TV)
21. What book are you reading (or last book read)? Can't remember, I haven't bought a book in awhile.
22. What's the furthest you've been from home? Utah
23. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Mountains with a rainbow
24. Favorite Smell? patchouli
25. If you could live any where, where would it be? I would stay right where I am.
26. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
27. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Weight
28. What is the thing you like most about yourself? Personality
29. What did you watch on TV last night? I can't remember
30. Piercings? Yes, ears
31. Do you have a tattoo? Yes, a butterfly on my left ankle
32. Favorite movie? Gone with the wind
33. What are you doing right now? blogging,
34. Any pets? not at the moment, but getting one in a few weeks
35. Dog or cat? cat
36. Favorite flower? Roses, or daffodils
37. Have you ever done a random act of kindness for someone? Yes
38. Have you ever loved someone? Yes!!
39. Who would you like to see right now? My grand daughter
40. Would you bungee jump? No Way
41. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes
42. Do you like to travel by plane? Not really
43. Right or left handed? Right
44. If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? My grand kids
45. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
46. Are you missing someone? Yes (granddaughter)
47. Do you wish on stars? Every chance I get
48. Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning? Not any more but I use to
49. Do you sing in the shower? No
50. What is your favorite take out food? Pizza

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home